Sunday Swimming Lessons Returning
Sunday swimming lessons will return to the Prince George Aquatic Centre on a limited basis later this year. Registration will open on March 1, 2021 at 1:00pm.
Please note the following changes for pre-school levels to Swim Kids Level 4 programs:
- Parent or guardian (one adult per child) must be in the water with the child to help and supervise due to instructors observing a no-contact policy.
- Deep-water activities have been changed to chest-deep water activities to accommodate parents who may not be comfortable in deep water.
All Levels Safety Rules
- Masks must be worn in the lobby, change rooms, and the hallway leading out to the pool deck.
- Spectators not allowed.
- Shower before and after using the pool.
- Maintain two (2)-metre physical distance between you and other pool visitors who are not part of your household.
- Wait at the designated meeting area for your instructor.
- Do not arrive more than five (5) minutes before the start of your lessons.
- No swimming before or after lesson (including hot tub).