Spring/Summer 2018 Active Living Guide Now Available
The Spring and Summer 2018 edition of the Active Living Guide is now available online:
A hard copy may be picked up at City Hall's Service Centre, the Four Seasons Leisure Pool, and the Prince George Aquatic Centre.
The Guide is the single best resource for information about recreational programs in Prince George. The Guide is produced twice a year and includes information about programming in City facilities like arenas and pools, as well as the programs delivered by Community Associations. The Active Living Guide also contains a list of local clubs, organizations, businesses and societies and their contact information.
Advertising in the Active Living Guide
Advertising in the Active Living Guide grants exposure to a large local audience. The Guide's reach is extended in the following ways:
- Nearly twenty-five thousand (25,000) hard copies distributed.
- Thousands of downloads and views from the City of Prince George's website.
- Direct links through social media channels.
For more information on advertising in the Fall 2018 Active Living Guide, contact Marta Gregor:
Registration for advertising opportunities for the Fall 2018 Active Living Guide is now closed.
Sizes and Prices for Fall 2018
Inside front and back covers (8” x 10.5”)
(These are reserved ads and may not be available to book)
|Interior full page (7.25” x 9.5”)||$960.00||$678.00|
|Half page (7.25” x 4.625”)||$480.00||$339.00|
|Quarter page (3.5” x 4.625”)||$240.00||$170.00|
|One-eighth page (3.25” x 2.1875”)||$119.00||$84.00|
* Discount rate is available for not-for-profit groups, charitable organisations, registered societies organising leisure opportunities, or community services that do not charge admissions and/or have no intention of making personal financial gains.
Ad Submission Guidelines and Deadlines
- Ads must be submitted in electronic form (by email or, if in person, through a USB drive).
- Ads must be sized correctly at 300 dpi resolution.
- Ads may use one spot colour, but must otherwise be in black and white. Cyan may be converted to the chosen spot colour.
- Text must be converted to curves.
- Ads must be submitted in one of the following file formats:
Organisations and clubs may also request to be included in the Community Contact List in the Active Living guide.
Other Advertising Opportunities
More advertising opportunities are available through the City of Prince George's School Break Programs flyer and e-Newsletter. Visit the School Break Programs page for information on how to advertise in the publication that lists special events and activities available to youth on their Non-Instructional Days and seasonal school breaks.
Active Living Market
The Active Living Market coincides with the publication of the Active Living Guide and is held twice a year at the Pine Centre Mall.
Don't forget to subscribe to News and Notices to receive notifications about upcoming special events and announcements. Click the "Subscribe to News and Notices" button below and remember to check the "Active Living Guide and Market" box under the "Notices and Alerts" category.
Hosting a Booth at the Active Living Market
Find out how to register for a booth at the Fall 2018 Active Living Market at Pine Centre Mall on September 8 and September 9. Get details about the event and learn hosting responsibilities. All organisations registering must be recreational in nature.
Register for Programs Listed in the Guide
In Person: Visit the City Hall Service Centre, Four Seasons Leisure Pool, or the Prince George Aquatic Centre.
By Phone: 250-561-7600