Options for Reporting Problems
Please use the links below to report a problem.
Emergency (police, fire, ambulance), please call 911.
For localized flooding (water main breaks and drainage issues) or hazardous spills, contact the City Service Centre immediately at 250-561-7600.
Claim against the City (property damage)
Report a Problem
With the 'Report a Problem' map application below you can report the following:
- Animal Control
- Animal Carcass, Nuisance Animal, Other Animal Issues
- Unsightly Property, Parking Complaint, Squatters, Burning, Other Bylaw Issues
- Pickup Missed, Litter, Damaged Cart
- Lights and Signs
- Road Signs or Street Light Issues
- Park Tree Hazard
- Streets and Sidewalks
- Potholes, Gravel Road Maintenance, Pedestrian Hazard, Plowing, Sanding, Sweeping
For any other issues, please contact the Service Centre at 250-561-7600 or