Road and Walkway Closures
The City of Prince George may consider permanent closure of roads or walkways if adjacent landowners request to purchase them. In addition, if an area of unused road meets building and zoning requirements, it may be purchased by anyone. Parties interested in purchasing either a walkway or portion of road must complete a Closure and Acquisition of Public Road application.
Lots for Sale
Development lots are sometimes available for sale by the City of Prince George.
The City does not have any over-the-counter development properties for sale at this time.
Leasing opportunities are sometimes available through the City of Prince George. Interested parties may telephone 250-561-7611 for more details.
- 1424 - 2nd Avenue - 2nd Avenue Parkade
- Size: 52 m2 (560 sq. ft.) of retail/office space
- Zoning: C1
- Rent: $800 per month (taxes not included)
- Includes BC Hydro, Fortis, water, sewer, garbage, and two secured parking stalls.
- Shared bathroom facilities and common area.
- Site will be available for viewing December 2, 2019.